SA Christmas List

Larry Qu, Lifestyle Editor

Christmas is an exciting time of year for all. It is a time of giving and receiving. But let’s be honest–receiving is the best part. Some St. Andrew’s students reveal their ambitious plans for the morning of the 25th. We should hope they have been good this year!

Senior Garrison Wade wants some Ugg boots for men because they are warm and stylish. What he will not tell you is that he wants them to restore his beat up feet after a long day of basketball. He also wishes for some long sleeve shirts and pants that fit because nobody wants some long sleeve shirts and pants that don’t fit!

Sophomore Kaylan Hall really needs some prescription sunglasses and her friend Sophomore Sapna Patlolla needs some new frames too. You might be wondering why so many tenth graders want glasses. It is because they are about to start driving and they do not want to see double on the road.

Seniors Elizabeth Scott and Emily Kruse are hoping for sneakers. Scott wants some Pumas and Kruse is praying for some Kendall and Kylie sneakers (the ones with hearts on them). Kruse also wants a new Canon camera to take pictures of her new shoes. And other things.

Getting gifts is the funnest part of Christmas. Giving is fun too, but not as fun.