Best Gifts to Get Your Man

Victoria Wang, Staff Writer

Have you recently acquired a male significant other? Have you had a male significant other, you just have no idea what to buy them? Do you need ideas on what to get them for during the holiday season? Well, look no further! Here are a few ideas on what to give for the holidays. If simple is your preferred route, some guys just would like to receive some new clothing. Try buying them clothes that fit their style, or even taking them on a shopping spree!

“I would like to receive some flannels,” Junior Charley Blount said.

If your budget is a little flexible, try showing your man some love through material things by purchasing some new sneakers.

“I want a new pair of Nike shoes,” said Junior Tucker Shelson.

However, if your man has a passion for music, try purchasing tickets for two to y’all’s favorite artist. If you can’t afford concert tickets, try buying some merchandise, or a music streaming website.

“I would want to receive some concert tickets to a hip hop artist,” Sophomore John Mychal Warren said.

If romantic is your thing, plan a date night for you and your man, your treat. Try making dinner reservations to your favorite restaurant, and then buy tickets to a movie!

“I would want to go on a romantic date night. She pays,” Junior Bradley Brantley said.

While buying gifts for your S/O is an easy way to show your care for him, keep in mind that material goods are not always necessary! Plan a cute (cheap) date, such as taking him ice-skating, cook a nice dinner and watch Christmas movies, the possibilities are endless.